Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope it will serve to inspire you and perhaps inform you in some small way regarding the Holy Orthodox Faith or our Lord Jesus Christ. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Christ be with you!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whoa!

What was I thinking. I got on the computer and was reading my emails and looking for new yahoo groups and checking my blog, when suddenly I heard airbrakes and a familiar rumble outside in front of our house. OH NO! I forgot to wake up Tony for his bus! He tends to get emotional in any kind of a pressure situation, because he is mildly autistic, and so he was crying since he didn't know where his shoes were and he was afraid the bus would leave without him. Totally my fault, but of course the bus didn't leave without him and all was well. Except he is wearing what he wore to bed. It's acceptable for school, but of course it is pretty wrinkled, and he looks pretty unkempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment