Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope it will serve to inspire you and perhaps inform you in some small way regarding the Holy Orthodox Faith or our Lord Jesus Christ. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Christ be with you!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Posting this to prompt discussion.

Is this for real or is this more wacky conspiracy theory. I am not sure either way.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936#

I will be looking into this some more because if it is true it constitutes both a grave threat to our welfare and liberties, and a colossal fraud against America and the world. Of courst it could be more silly conspiracy paranoia, of which there is an abundance in our media saturated world, so after due diligent study I will render my verdict, for what that is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment