Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope it will serve to inspire you and perhaps inform you in some small way regarding the Holy Orthodox Faith or our Lord Jesus Christ. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Christ be with you!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Somehow he always gets me.

I don't know for sure what it is about this former Beatle that always gives me that feeling, a feeling at the moment the word for which eludes me. Not only his music but also his own person was for me very evocative. I guess it must be the gentleness of his music and words, and the knowledge that religion was a huge motivation for him. I don't agree with his religion, still it seems thoroughly benevolent and peaceful. I was very sorry when he died.

Here is one of my favorites of his. It was really strange to me, and for that all the more evocative.
Crackerbox Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment