Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope it will serve to inspire you and perhaps inform you in some small way regarding the Holy Orthodox Faith or our Lord Jesus Christ. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Christ be with you!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Another twist of the dental thumb screw.

Poor Lizzie,

I had to tighten her expander again tonight, (or is that expand it?) and the pressure against her teeth made her cry. But she didn't cry long. I think she just doesn't like it. I feel bad when I do it, but it must be done.

This clip though is actually from when she had the extractions done. All our kids got braces except Tony, but only Liz needed the expander. It's a part of growing up for some kids, huh? Well that's all I have time to report now. Check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment