Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope it will serve to inspire you and perhaps inform you in some small way regarding the Holy Orthodox Faith or our Lord Jesus Christ. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Christ be with you!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Can Islam and the modern world coincide?

I got into a minor debate on a yahoo group of which I am a member when one individual posted a statement of a Russian Orthodox bishop to the effect that anyone who speaks ill of Islam is not truly Christian. Considering it in total, it's long history of militaristic and brutal campaigns to dominate all the world, I can't see how anyone can avoid a negative stance regarding this retrograde "faith." Here is one more example of the 8th century barbaorism imported into the modern age by this bloodthirsty, intolerant faith.
http://www.touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=23-05-007-c

I truly fear for Christian society when we can't see and with manly determination oppose such barbarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment