Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope it will serve to inspire you and perhaps inform you in some small way regarding the Holy Orthodox Faith or our Lord Jesus Christ. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Christ be with you!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Camel back breaker?

It's really one of the first straws laid on the Camel's back of my loyalty to the Anglican Way, and not the final one, but it was crucial in showing me how the Episcopal Church leadership itself was using the revision of it's liturgy to shoe-horn in a substitute religion for the reformed-catholicity of the Anglican Way. A kind of new agey Unitarian-like religion. Important stuff to know for those who are Anglicans or are in some degree of fellowship with such. This among many other issues, is why I eventually saw the Orthodox Faith as the heirs and custodians of the "faith once delivered to the saints," and transferred my alegiance to her.

A Form Of Godliness, by Jerome E Politzer, S.T.M.       

No comments:

Post a Comment