Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope it will serve to inspire you and perhaps inform you in some small way regarding the Holy Orthodox Faith or our Lord Jesus Christ. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Christ be with you!

Friday, October 29, 2010

I posted a new video on Youtube

Ss. Simon & Jude vs Magicians
Simon and Jude

The link above is to my new video featuring the propers and a lesson appointed for the feast of Ss. Simon and Jude. I regret that I have only my own poor voice to chant the Introit and gradual w/Alleluia, but the text is featured so if you can't stand my voice just plug your ears and read the text.
An indulgence of 40 days is awarded for those that suffer listening all the way to the end. (Just kiddin' about the indulgence, orthodoxy doesn't offer indulgences)

No comments:

Post a Comment